Take your Etsy shop to new places with Sell on Etsy for Android, our app built just for sellers! Sell on Etsy lets you process payments for in-person sales, send convos, manage orders, create and edit listings, receive additional notifications, view improved Shop Stats and Stats Widget, and more.Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
Sell on Etsy is optimized for handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: The Shop Activity feed is now available on your mobile device! Track when a shopper purchases your item, when you receive feedback, when someone favorites your item, and more.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, mark orders as shipped, add Private Notes, and create shipping notifications to let buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, and publish listings directly from the app. Quickly filter to find items in your inventory, and activate and deactivate items in one tap.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, store and send common Conversation responses to avoid typing and save time.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders, and sales history.
- Stats Widget: A redesigned widget featuring your total orders, views, favorites, and revenue at a glance.
- Notifications: Cha-ching! Get notified when a shopper purchases one of your items, when you receive a new Convo, when someone reviews your item, and when someone favorites your listings or shop.
- Users must have an Etsy shop in order to use Sell on Etsy. - Learn more about creating a shop at visit www.etsy.com/sell. - Please note: this is not a shopping app.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/